All living lineal descendants of allottee(s), of at least one-sixteenth (1/16) degree Caddo Indian Blood, born after the date of the adoption of the Constitution (June 26, 1976), except those persons otherwise entitled to enrollment with the Caddo Nation who elect to be enrolled in another tribe are eligible for enrollment.

To apply for Tribal Membership you will need to fill out and print the Caddo Nation Membership Application, attach necessary documentation, and mail to the Enrollment Department.


To apply for Burial Assistance: This program assists families with some costs associated with the burial of tribal members. One time payment, when money is available:

You can pick up a Burial Assistance application between the hours of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. Monday through Friday or you can download the applications below. (2 pages)

 To Request Membership Information or Change of Address, you will need to complete the request form and fax, email or mail in to our office, along with a copy of I.D. for verification. 18 years old and older must request their own information. We cannot release any information on another tribal member without their Written permission. 

Name Change: please provide our office with a copy of any of the following documentation. (marriage license, divorce decree, legal name change court order, adoption papers) If you want a new card with your new name, check the membership fees. 

Please note: Effective March 17, 2010….the FEES IMPOSED ON TRIBAL ENROLLED MEMBER CARDS, which can be seen below.

Enrollment application takes 4 to 6 weeks depending on the research. Enrollment Committee Meetings are held on the last Wednesday of each month and then will go before the next scheduled Tribal Council Meeting


Enrollment Specialist

Patricia Leemhuis

Contact Us

Better yet, see us in person!

We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.

Caddo Nation Enrollment

PO Box 487, Binger, OK 73009, US

(405) 345-9861 F (405)656-0960




Email enrollment@mycaddonation.com